Flat Panel Water Heater
Available in 100L, 150L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 400L, 500L Capacity
- Type M Copper Riser Tubes and Manifolds
- Riveted Corners
- Copper Absorber Plate
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Black Chrome or Moderately selective
- Secondary Silicone Glazing Seal
- Black Paint Absorbent Paint
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Casing and Cap strip
- Primary EPDM Glazing Seal
- Low Iron Tempered Glass
- Painted Aluminum Back sheet
- Low Binder Fiberglass Insulation
- Vent Plugs
- Rigid Foam Insulation
- 15% Silver Brazed Joints
- EPDM Grommets
- 1" Standard to 1½ Special Order Manifolds
Non-Pressure Water Heater
Thermal Solar Non Pressure Hot Water Heaters:
Lesotek water heater relies on the natural circulation of water between the collector and the tank or heat exchanger. In this type of installation, the tank must be located above the collector. As water in the vacuum tubes is heated it becomes lighter and naturally rises into the tank, Meanwhile, cooler water in the tank flows down to the bottom of the vacuum tubes, causing circulation throughout the system.
This non- pressure system water heater relies on a natural Principle --"Thermo siphon". As the Sun ray hit the evacuated solar collector tubes , the temperature of the water in the tubes rise to certain heat levels, making the water less dense or lighter. The hot water naturally moves up to the top of collector and through out evacuated collector tubes converting to the storage tank. The colder water in water tank, then moves down to the bottom of the collector. This process is continuous thermal processing, and 100% natural in heating water from the sun with evacuated specially designed vacuum tubes. This non-pressure solar hot water heater is an "Open Circuit" system. By the air vent valve on the top of the storage cylinder and the over flow pipe in the bottom of the thermal insulated tank that maintains open to the air. The hot water will circulate freely with out any type of pressure regulators.
These systems move household water or a heat - transfer fluid through the system without pumps. This kind of passive system has the advantages naturally when producing hot water with out electricity to heat or circulate water. This makes passive systems generally more reliable, easier to maintain, and often inexpensive.
- Inner tank: Stainless steel SUS304 2B
Ni: 8.0010.00 %
- Insulating layer: Foaming polyurethane Thickness 55
- Thermal transfer rate 0.022W/m.k
- Low price reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation.
- Hot water can be used directly for, or can be used as a pre-heat.
- Unique "flower petal" end cover design, integrative with the barrel body, can be used years around under high temp., no gap appears.
- Vacuum tube: 3.3 high borosilicate glass, AL-SS-CU layer
- Wide and thick galvanized steel sheet, ultra strong corrosion resistivity.
- Sealing rubber: silicon rubber.
- Dustproof rubber: EPDM.
- With galvanized steel sheet of tripletfunction, it is suitable for the flat roof, also for the cuspidal roof, with good applicability and practicality.
- Highly efficient all glass vacuum tube.
- Operation without any power supply.
- Could be installed using parallel and/or series connections
- Adopts importable polyurethane, uses automatic constant temperature high pressure bulk bubble technology, one-off molding, with excellent thermal properties.